Whether your investment goals include wealth preservation, asset growth, current income, or minimizing taxes, it is critical that we understand your objectives before you invest. Waterford Advisors focuses on solid long-term performance consistent with your goals and risk tolerance - all within the context of the market environment.
Through our investment advisory process, we will:
- Evaluate your investment timeline and take the time to understand your risk tolerance toward investing.
- Employ a long-term, disciplined investment approach based upon asset diversification and strategic re-balancing.
- A diversified asset allocation can have a significant impact on overall long-term performance. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not ensure against market risk.
- Advise you on creating an investment policy statement custom-tailored to you and designed to maximize investment returns.
- Monitor your investment portfolio carefully to ensure that it remains consistent with your asset allocation and re-balance as necessary.
- Meet with you regularly to ensure our recommendations continue to support your goals and objectives.