Christina joined the firm in January 2007. She works closely with clients on financial planning issues and oversees the implementation of client recommendations. Christina also oversees firm operations including HR, Compliance, and IT-related items. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and an Enrolled Agent with the IRS. She earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Financial Planning from the State University of New York at Alfred. Christina enjoys spending time with her husband, Dave and son, Joseph.
Christina’s professional designations and memberships include:
- 2014 Business First 30 Under Thirty Honoree
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP ®)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) *Board Member
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC)
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
Contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-580-3906, ext 112.
Connect with Christina on LinkedIn