Dan joined the firm in November 2016. He provides financial planning services with a focus on tax planning and compliance to our clients. Dan has over 12 years of experience as a tax professional primarily servicing closely held businesses and their owners as well as individual and trust clients. Prior to joining Waterford, he worked as a tax manager at several large regional accounting firms. Dan earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Economics from Purdue University and his Master’s in Taxation from Northeastern University. Outside of Waterford, Dan enjoys spending time with his wife, Jill and three children, Thomas, Jonathan, and Emily. You can often find him gardening, traveling, or going on camping trips with his family. He also enjoys watching the kids' baseball and soccer games, going swimming, and going on walks in the Village of Hamburg.
Daniel’s professional designations and memberships include:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Community Foundation of Greater Buffalo *Professional Advisor
- Financial Planning Counselors of Western New York (FPC) *Secretary
- Estate Analysts of Western New York
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
Contact Dan at email@example.com or 716-580-3906, ext. 101.
Connect with Dan on LinkedIn